- Your consent applies only to disclosures and notices regarding your accounts, including your periodic account statements;
- In order to receive eDocuments, the Online Banking service must be established for your accounts;
- Unless you consent, you have the right to receive all required disclosures in paper or non-electronic form;
- Even after consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the documents in addition to the electronic documents you can obtain one by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below. Note that a fee may apply if you request a copy of a paper statement;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below, and
- By consenting to conduct transactions and receive disclosures and notices electronically you agree to provide us with the information (such as current email address) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete email address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and our Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your email address) through Online Banking Options or by calling Customer Service at 1-833- 739-2424.
We reserve the right to provide any disclosures, statements, or notices in writing, rather than electronically. Except as otherwise provided in this or other agreements, by law, or on our website, you cannot give us notices electronically, and all notices from you must be in writing. All communications and disclosures that we provide you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via email, (2) by access to a website that we will designate in an email notice we send to you at the time the information is available.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below. We may treat your provision of an invalid email address or the malfunction of a previously valid email address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive eDocuments. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive eDocuments. However, depending on your account type, your account may be charged a fee to cover printing, handling, mailing, and the purchase of offsetting carbon credits.
NEXTBANK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the account disclosures and agreements below. These documents contain many of the terms and conditions that will apply to your account(s). Your will be presented to you during the application process after you have selected the account(s) that you would like to open.
I have read, understand, and agree to NEXTBANK's Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent, as well as the other account agreements and disclosures that have been presented to me. I acknowledge that all disclosures related to the account(s) being opened online will be provided to me electronically. I further acknowledge that I will setup NEXTBANK's Online Banking service in order to receive certain eDocuments including account statements.